OKAY, FRIENDS. THESE ARE SO GOOD.
NO. They’re not directly mentioned or referenced in the show. BUT! As soon as I tasted one, I just knew this would be something in the display stand at Central Perk.
Maybe one if the treats Joey gave away to a pretty customer.
Maybe an item Rachel sneezed on for a rude customer.
I. Don’t. Know.
But I do know, that I would love to be perched on the orange couch, feet thrown up on the coffee table and snacking on one of these bars surrounded by my friends.
They are also ridiculously easy to make! And you probably have all the ingredients without making a trip to the store!
Such a win, this recipe.
You’re going to mix the butter and brown sugar (sinful. I could just eat that concoction alone.), then add the eggs and vanilla, then the flour and salt. Stupid easy.
Dump it in your greased pan. (Smear your butter stick over your baking dish before you throw it in the bowl to melt. Easy.)
Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over top. BAKE.
SOOOOOO GOOD. My husband says these trump brownies. Literally, guys, brownies have been his vice as long as I’ve known him. These. Trump. Brownies.
Not the best photos you’ve ever seen on a blog, but I’m telling you, these are sooo gooooood!
Here’s what you need and how to make them…..do it now!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease your baking dish
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter and brown sugar together
- Add beaten eggs and vanilla, stir until combined
- Stir in flour and salt until combined
- Dump mixture into baking dish
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and then spread evenly over mixture in baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Let cool before cutting because these are gooey and need to set up a bit. (Test center with toothpick. Bake for longer time if it doesn’t come out clean)
If you make these, tag me in your photos on Instagram! @shorthairsandlongnaps
Have a great day and I hope you love these blondies as much as we do!