THIS VEGGIE “PIZZA”, GUYS! You’ve gotta make it, right now, tonight, tomorrow, whenever but SOON.
Right now, we’re all staying home, trying to stay sane, fighting the munchies, trying to be healthy, and while this might not truly be considered healthy, there’s veggies on it and it’s delicious.
So, I say, HEALTHY (enough) lol and look how pretty it is!
First, roll your crescent rolls out onto a cookie sheet. Lay them rolled flat and against each other, we’re thinking pizza here, friends.
Bake according to instructions on the can.
Wash and chop your veggies while the crescents are baking.
Add cream cheese, ranch packet, dill, sour cream and whatever other seasonings tickle your fancy. This isn’t rocket since! Throw your own blend in there and then let me know if it’s any good so I can try it, too.
Mix all the goodness together.
Once the crescents have baked and cooled, spread the cream cheese on them, add your chopped veggies and WAH LAH. Seriously delicious. Seriously easy. And we’ll call it healthy.
I used carrots, red and yellow bell peppers, cucumbers and broccoli. YUM. But just like with the seasonings, make this your own! If you don’t like broccoli, leave it out or add something else. That’s the beauty of cooking, in my opinion.
- 2 tubes of refrigerator crescent rolls
- 8oz cream cheese – softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 ranch packet
- 3 tablespoons dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 1 cucumber
- 3 large carrots
- Roll out the crescent rolls on a baking sheet to form the pizza crust
- Bake according to instructions on the tube
- Wash and chop your veggies
- Mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream and seasonings
- Once crust has baked and cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over crust
- Add veggies