Post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission off of purchases made through my links at no extra cost to you
Amazon and Young Living Essential Oils. Between the two, I spend more time than I care to admit browsing both platforms everyday.
Get your Premium Starter Kit here
There is always something new to look up, a review to read, a new oil to add to my Essential Rewards (ER) order, etc.
But in this post, I’m going to tell you my must have Amazon items that compliment your Premium Starter Kit (PSK).
1. Carrier Oil – There are so many great carrier oils out there. We won’t dig into the nitty gritty of carrier oils right now, that’s for another day, but this is the best for rollers. (In my opinion)
2. Roller Bottles – ROLLERS! Get allllllllll the rollers, but read reviews because there are some majorly crappy ones out there.
My favorite are the Root and Petal rollers. The lids are so pretty and colorful and I’ve never had a single problem with them. I’ve ordered over 10 boxes, so I feel like an expert on them. Plus, they have two color options!
3. Pocket Reference – A must. Right after you finish ordering your starter kit, hop over on amazon and get this book. It is a wealth of information that I couldn’t live without.
4. Labels – Please label your rollers, or you’ll end up with a pile of unlabeled rollers that you can’t, for the life of you, remember what oils you used or what you made them for. (Speaking from experience, people.)
5. 16 oz Glass Spray Bottle – THIEVES CLEANER, BABY! Rip that packet open as soon as your kit comes, dump the contents in your glass spray bottle, fill with distilled water and clean all the things with the most amazing smelling, non-toxic household cleaner.
These are just the tip of the iceberg, my friend. But we can talk about that another day.
Do you have an amazon must have to compliment your Young Living Essential Oils? Tell me in the comments!
Lets be friends on instagram @shorthairsandlongnaps